Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mindy Girl is Mending

Our little Mindy girl is mending quickly. Yesterday when we were sitting on the back porch playing with the dogs little Mindy was in a very playful mood... In fact that was the first time that I saw her jumping around and playing!! Boo has a very large bone that he likes to carry around and chew on. Little Mindy saw it laying on the ground ... picked it up ... and tossed it in the air over her head. Then she ran around in the area and came back to give me a Mindy hug. It was so cute I wish I had a movie camera!!! To top it all off Mindy hasn't had a buffern for several days. I'm starting to believe my hubby that her problem was no exercise and no love.

Boo is still giving Mindy a hard time and Mindy is still a little skittish around Boo but it isn't as bad as it was at first... Boo will learn to accept Mindy as part of the family. And little Chase... he is a sweetie and loves his puppy hugs and he just loves everyone!!!

No comments: