Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chunky Book Pages

These little people with their ATC in hand is the front of my page. These are the 2 styles but they all have color variations. I used a dry brush technique to paint the background and the body is a domino colored with alcohol ink to color it and diamond dust embossing powder to give it its sparkle!
Above is the back of my pages. I used very wet watercolor to color the baby wipes for the background on these. It was fun making the butterflies with my cuttle bug!

I have finished my 4x4 pages for the no theme chunky book we are doing in our group. The pictures I took weren't so great but I tough I would share them. I believe that all book pages have to be done and in the mail by Oct 14 so I'm way ahead of schedule. Because I'm binding one set of the books and my sister is binding the other set I don't have to have my covers done at a set time... that is a good thing with everything going on right now.

1 comment:

christina d said...

Very neat!! Mine are gonna be kinda plain, Still learning at my age!! IT'S FUN ANYWAY!!