Thursday, September 25, 2008

More fun time with my Granddaugher


Yesterday I was blessed with some art time with my granddaughter. I haven't seen her for a while and she was so excited to see all the pictures that I'm currently working on. She saw the fairy queen that I'm still working on for her. I was going to put a puppy in the fairy queens arms well now it will be a dog that is dressed up...lol because that is what she wants.

My little fairy princess created a lot of new art for me but I was really impressed when she copied one of my pieces or art... my mermaid. So I wanted to share with you both of our pictures. For only 8 years old and a mother that claims she can't even draw a stick person I think she is doing great! I sent her home with some oil pastels (she loves using those) and a stack of card stock including several different colors for her to work with.

No comments: